Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:46 PM
Subject: IML: Budd brakes

Hi all,
I have a 1967 Crown, I am in the process of reworking the front brakes (Budd disk). I am looking to get some info on where to get new seals. I am lucky as I found a new set of pads in the trunk (grandpa believed in being prepared). I purchased a set of rebuilt calipers from cardone unfortunately at least one has been rebuilt incorrectly and I think the other is defective as well. I think I might be better off rebuilding the originals myself. I am in Phoenix, AZ area, looking for advice from anyone who has already had this adventure.
Thanks,
John L