Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome John

I need to stop receiving messages from this site. Could someone help to contact the web master? Thanks in advance

From: <67imp@xxxxxxx>
CC: webmaster <stephen844@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 8:43:11 -0700

Hi Steve,
I heard that VT was due for another big storm. There are a couple months in the summer when I need to leave her in the garage (just too hot) after the brakes the AC is next on the list to get working. I have only been out here for couple years so far. But it is nice not having to put the cars and motorcycle up for the winter. My father had a 59, he regrets ever selling it. I have vague memories of the car. Big with tail fins, nice ride.
Take care,
John

---- webmaster <stephen844@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gilbert,
> I live in Central Vermont, and right now we are in the middle of an 18"
snow storm. Your car is better off in Arizona than back here. My 59' won't be coming out of hibernation for at least another month or two. Interestingly, my car came from Tucson, AZ to Vermont 31 years ago.