Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: IML: 67 trans fluid

Dan,

I would guess that has a lot to do with how much has leaked out. (no sarcasm
intended)

I would start the car and put the transmission in neutral for 20 or 30
seconds then put it in reverse.  If the car moves, back it out of the
garage.  Let the car warm up (in neutral) and check the tranny dipstick,
then add accordingly.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht