Re: IML: 67 trans fluid. What a Hassle!

All I wanted to do was move the car out of the garage and park it so I can get to other things. When I tried to start it it just makes a dull click. It's a fairly new battery bought 9/06. I charged it and got the same results. Bat is rated 750/630. I checked connections and no change. Took battery back to exchange it, they tested it and said it has 660 cranking amps while the one I took off the shelf needs to be replaced. ha It's the freakin Twilight Zone here! So I brought back the one I had and still just a click.

I live on a bluff and the thought of rolling it over is tempting sometime. So often it's a hassle just to do the smallest thing. Don't worry. I won't assaninate CC... Just venting a little.

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks,

Dan
67 Crown Coupe