IML: Please Welcome Peter J. Baikie

New Subscriber(s): Peter J. Baikie
Email Address is: 58imperial@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sydney  Australia

Car(s) owned: 58 crown 2dht
White with silver/ grey int

Self-Introduction: I have been mechanicly repairing this fabulous marvel of engineering for the last couple of years . It now drives beautifully and turns all head in this state as it is the only one here. I am searching for mostly cosmetic stuff now in preperation for the big restoration. IML is the most amazing resource on the web and you should all be proud to be apart of the most helpful site for all. thank you

P. J. Baikie. with new address.