Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Starter

The universal number is Lester 3257-1.5 HP, or 3258-1.8 HP, both are gear reduction starters. Dave

From: "Gary Wilson" <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx>
You can buy the high torque starter from Napa just be asking for a high torque starter.  It is about 1/2" shorter that the normal starter.  If you can not find one let me know and I can pick one up.  mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx.