RE: IML: JC Taylor insurance

J.C. Taylor has been an excellent outfit to deal with for me, since 1967 – I have insured all my roadworthy old cars with them (about 30 of them!). I have never had a complaint, but it is a small office you are dealing with, so it may take a bit more time to hear back from them. If you have any concern at all, call their 800 number and talk to the ladies in the office – I promise they will be nice to you and give you the answers you need.

Dick Benjamin

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 9:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: JC Taylor insurance

A while back everyone was talking about best prices on insurance for our Imperials. JC Taylor came up the most, so I got an online quote, and printed the neccesary paperwork to send in. I sent it in with the check and pictures of the car, as they requested. It's been two weeks and the check I sent to them has not cleared and I have heard nothing from them. My question is, Does anyone else who has their insurance, found them to be slow, or am I the only one?