Re: IML: 1978 NYB TOO RICH

I had a '77 NYB with the same "fear inspiring" lean-burn engine, too.  I drove it for 13 years and the lean-burn computer or spark regulator, whatever it was, went out every 3 years as though there was a calendar attached.  I could 20,000 or 100,000 miles and every 3 years it went out.  Cost was ALWAYS $800.00.  Over 13 years, the price never increased or decreased.

It was a great car, though, and went to a wonderful home when I sold it.