Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1970 Imperial Limousine

tom higgins <thomash85715@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Changing the subject abruptly here and in effort to conserve email
listings, I submit this link I just ran across.  It claims to be for
Rockefeller's 1970 Imperial Limo now for sale on a New Zealand auction with
a $100,000 reserve!  Can any Imperialists corroborate this as authentic?

This car has been "for sale" for several years and is covered pretty well on
our club's website:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1970/Limo/Rockefeller/index.htm

I enjoy driving my "regular" '70 Imperial, so I can only imagine how smooth
the ride must be with this extended wheelbase.

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial
Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron

It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/fea
tures/mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.