Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '59 Imp Instrument Panel Lens

Hello Kevin.
I am also in the need of an instrumentplastic for mine ´59. Mine also have crackes in the clear plastic, the "chrome" under it seems to be ok or restoreable.
Jens Ole
´59 Custom Sedan
Denmark

kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello I have a 59 imp dash thatneeds a home I think
iot still has a good lens for the speedo do you have a
need to collect the rest of this kind of find ? i
think that you should collect it all . I will tear it
down box it and ship all of the "stuff" on this dash
to see it go to a good place. Think it! and mail me
back. Kevin'
--- "R. Scott Lawrence" <rslvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there. I am in need of the clear plastic
> instrument panel lens
> (with the speedo and switch markings) for my '59
> Imperial 4 door
> hardtop. Mine is cracked and so darned ugly, if I
> have to stare at it
> much longer I'll turn to stone... I'm wondering if
> anyone knows of
> where I might find one in good shape, or preferably
> a nice quality
> repro. Any thoughts? Help!
>
> Thanks!

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to

will be
shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for
the
To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm