From: R.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 2:50 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Wire  Wheels for my 60 imperial

OK James,

I understand, maybe the best thing I can do is to find me a reputable rebuilder and send him my original starter. You see, mine is having problems when it is getting hot. The starter spins perfectly when the car is cold, but when the car is driven for a while and the engine has warmed up it turns around very slow.
If you wait for an hour or so the starter will act normal again :)

Robert