From: chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Coil Update

The timing is solid. Remember, this engine has 30k on it. I had the
intake off and saw down into the engine...clean as a whistle. Good
compression. This is why I'm so perplexed. I feel like an idiot because
I'm throwing parts at it.(and running out of things to replace.
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: