Re: IML: 59 LeBaron Pictures

Oops! Bill's isn't a LeBaron but a Crown. But, Steve Bryan's is a LeBaron:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1959/SteveBryan/index.htm

--MarkE

Mark Evans wrote:
Don't count it out as a LeBaron yet :-). From the brochure:
    You may choose your Imperial Le Baron interior from 23 combinations in supple metallic leathers, heavy silks and fine wools.
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1959/59Prestige/Page19-reg.jpg

The swatches shown display a silver and blue metallic leather.The Silvercrest roof was available on all Imperials including the Custom and Crown lines. It was a rather expensive 139.80 option. Here's a quick reference to standard and optional features of the '59 Imperial:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1959/59Pocket/index.htm

Be sure to check out other features on the '59 section of our website. Bill White has photos of his beautiful LeBaron with metallic blue leather interior and a Silvercrest Landau roof.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyPolara/index.html

Mel Wyshynski wrote:
Ken

A beautiful car!
I do not think it is a LeBaron. I suggest it is a Crown. The VIN will clarify the model.
Also the silvercrest roof was available on the Crown model (and possibly the Custom as well).
Leather seats were not an option for the LeBaron.