IML: 62 Imperial - Oil Pan Question

Hi to All:  I'll be Soon Doing Some Work in My 62 Southampton. Replacing the Heads With 452's (Hard Valve Seats & Milled .030 to Boost the Comp. a Little), Adding a .430 Lift Cam, New Timing Chain, & Fix a Little Oil Leak Up Front in the Engine.  I Want to Drop the Oil Pan, Clean It and the Pick-Up Tube. Here's the Question: Can the Pan Be Taken Off By Removing the Tie Rods, Center Link, Ect, Cutting the Exhaust Pipe After the Y- Joint,  Removing It From the Exhaust Manifolds,  Pulling Off the Trans Lines, Loosening Up the Motor Mounts and Raising Up the Front Of the Engine? Looking at It It's Too Close To Call. Has Anyone Done This?
Thanks:
Dave Van Buren
62 Oyster White Southampton
Trenton Engine Plant  (Your Car My Engine)