IML: Northern Calif Car Show

Hi All,
      I'm helping put together a car show in Red Bluff Ca. It is to benefit  attention to a local Theatre here in town called the State Theatre that was built in the 40's. They are showing "American Graffiti" at the theatre after the car show at 7:30PM. It is on Friday May 18, 2007. We are blocking off the roads in front of the theatre. I've invited the local car clubs, but I would love to have another Imperial there to join my 1959. Please let me know if anyone can make it. Their is no fee for the car show from 3PM to 7PM and only $8.00 for the movie that goes to the restoration of the theatre. Their is a bunch of things happening in town that day. Red Bluff is 2 hour drive North of Sacramento and 1 hour drive South from Redding. Please contact me off list if anyone is interested. Thanks,

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.
1959 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan
mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx