IML: 68 Air Cleaner Insert

Does anyone have a good air cleaner insert laying around they are willing to part with?  The 68 Lebaron I recently picked up needs one.  The one I have now looks like it has been scrubbed with a Brillo pad one too many times.  It’s just a blank aluminum insert sitting on top of the air cleaner.  I’m trying to find one that still says Imperial on it.

Thanks

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht (needs air cleaner insert)