Re: IML: Tele-Tilt Steering upgrade

Hi All....Back in the early 1970's my daily driver was my '66 crown 4-door.....loved that car!!! It had a Tele-Tilt steering wheel/column and I really thought it was a great option to have. Well, lots sof water under the bridge since then.....and I now have both a '66 convertible and a '66 LeBaron, but, NEITHER of these cars have the Tele-Tilt option. Is changing from my current non-tilt/tele steering something that can tackel myself? or should I 'no-way-no-how' even consider trying to do this change-over myself??? ...of course, this assumes I can find a Tele-Tilt setup that someone is getting rid of in the first place!!!......I'd really like someone who may have had the courage (?) to try this already let me know just how much trouble the chnage-over would be. Thanks all!!!
Dan Melnik
P.S. feel free to email me directly at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx"