IML: Stunning '37 Imperial 'Vert

Imperialists,

    Just when I thought the coolest feature of the car was the stick on the floor as opposed to the column for a clutch/tranny, the picture of the car with the top UP was just as impressive as with it down and in comparing it to the two listed on the '37 page, this appears to have a clock with the gauges the sedan doesn't.....I also wonder if the suitcases were original from Chrysler.....and the lap robe is beautiful...

ybshore

See what's free at AOL.com.