Re: IML: 59 Imperial NOT A FAKE!!!!!!!

The 1959 Imperial is my favorite year because I love the styling and especially the full stainless steel roof.  The 1960 had a partial stainless, but the 1959 in my opinion is better than the Cadillac Eldorado Brougham.  And the comfort and performance is so much better.  You car will be an exceptional one when completed and even rarer than the Brougham.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net