Re: IML: Help I need parts

buy a parts car or check the club website under parts.

-Kenyon

--- Chris S <iamchrisshine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

So I have my 51 imperial and wow does it need some
work but I am missing a few little items like piece of
trim the front and back crown symbols and i need new
plastic lenses. Who do I go about getting this stuf
from?does anyone have parts magazines or a specialty
magazine with this stuff? any help would be great.

response will be shared with everyone. Private
messages (and attachments) for theAdministrators
should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Kenyon Wills