IML: maiden voyage

I took my 63 Custom out into traffic today for the first time since buying it in october.  There has been some drama with the fuel tank which had to be cleaned out at a local radiator shop but all is well that ends well.  Colleagues from work came out to the parking lot for a "tour."  My boss who is in his mid-40s stuck his head inside and exclaimed:  "My God, that smell!"  His dad always had chrysler cars and he remembered the fragrance that is mopar after all these years.
Over the last few months when finances were tight, I had thought of selling this car.  But all the encouragement from the group (and the hubcaps I bought from a fellow imperialist) served to keep my eyes on the prize.  The feeling I got from piloting this great ship to and from my office was a great reward in itself.  May it only be the beginning.  Thank you.
--Tom in Tucson   Mayan Gold 63 Custom

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time