Re: IML: 1951 crown ornaments

I can't locate the email anymore on my hard drive, but I know I have a hard copy filed away, and I will look it up and get you a copy.  Someone had a write up on these emblems and how to clean/polish them.  I have a 53 and have not yet cleaned mine, so I printed the email a long time ago.
my off line email is rick.wiselus@xxxxxxx

Chris S wrote:

SO after digging through the trunk I found the hood and trunk ornament in a coffee can and they are in pretty bad shape. what material is the crown portion made of? the reason I ask is so that I can try and clean them up and one of them has the back posts missing. Any help would be great. Thanks

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm