Skickat: den 6 april 2007 19:51
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: Please Welcome Ryan Johansen

New Subscriber(s): Ryan Johansen
Email Address is: ryan.johansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: London, Ontario, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown 4-door

Self-Introduction: I'm 25, my car is 16 years older than me and I
think that is awesome. It's turquoise (maybe officially Ice
Blue??) with black leather interior. I just got the car last week
and it's got 32000 original miles, I'm already completely in love
with it as I'm sure you all understand.