Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:31:52 -0500
From: Mark Evans < mark.a.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Huge parts cleanout at Doc's this summer.
I visited back in October of '05 and I can attest to the menagerie of
parts and accessories available. The majority of parts I saw were
Engle-era parts including full interior sets (seat covers, door panels)
and full sets of weatherstipping for about 50 or so 4-doors. I literally
found buckets of nameplates and radios stacked 4-5 feet high. All Imperials!

I snapped some pictures during my trip during the annual Lowell Yard
Prowl and you can take a look at the "tip of the iceberg":
   http://www.imperialclub.org/Events/LowellHowe05/index.htm

So, when you plan your trip, be sure to visit Lowell as well.

--MarkE