RE: IML: Vehicle Transporters ?

Hi Frank! I also had used 'Reliable' last year when I bought my '66 LeBAron. It came from Atlanta and was shipping in an ENCLOSED truck for about $1300, if I remember the cost correctly. Most all the shippers I checked with were very close a sfar as the cost....the 'open' transpsorts were of course a bit cheaper than the 'enclosed' ones but thats your decision...also figure in what kind of weather could possibly be a factor between the pickup and delivery points, as well as the time of year that you do decide to ship the vehicle. Shipping a vehicle as a 'top load' vehicle I believe is a lot safer as far as road gravel and the possibility of the vehicle ABOVE leaking fluids on your own car.....but again, depends on the car you are shipping and the actual shipping cost.
Good Luck!!
Dan Melnik

---- Dave Ford <daveford1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used Reliable Transport twice for my AC Cobra.. can't say enough about
them..  They and Pilot do  exotics, prototypes, test, and show cars (for the
Detroit 3)..  They were also the lowest quote for enclosed that I was able
to get.
            http://www.reliable-carriers.com/
   DF