Re: IML: This One You Got'a See - Another One For the Derby!

Re: IML: This One You Got'a See - Another One For the Derby!

Joe,
   That is it, VERY SAD!  We all know the production numbers for
our cars, BUT the bigger question is how many are still in
existance?
   It makes you reflect on our individual roles to preserve OUR
pieces of our heiritage by resorting our Imperials to the best of
OUR abilities.
   It ALSO makes you reflect on how MANY/MUCH of the total
numbers of Imperial is ALL VERSIONS have been lost to destruction
derbies and other ways (accidents, natural disasters...).
Unfortunately, I personally know that my 69 was illegally cut up
by some one around 1981.  It still makes me very irrate, AND my
Mother had a passive part in it.

Æyn

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Imperial-4X4-Montana-demo-derby_W0QQitemZ