IML: Confused 1968 Chrysler Newport New Yorker Imperial Hemi Dodge

IML: Confused 1968 Chrysler Newport New Yorker Imperial Hemi Dodge

1968 Chrysler  :  Newport
1968 Chrysler Newport New Yorker Imperial Hemi Dodge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Chrysler-Newport-New-Yorker-Imperial-Hemi-Dodge_W0QQitemZ200099025686QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43906QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess if you list under a bunch of unrelated topics you get more hits!!!!!

This 68 Newport does have the original window sticker for a total of $4286. I think that this car will end up at the Demo with so many of it Imperial cousins. A real shame!

Fred Joslin