Re: IML: '66 LeBaron -headlights

Hi All...well, the gremlins have fixed  (??) the headlights...they now work but suddenly the windows and door locks won't work...no power!...the car starts and drives fine, radio is OK as is the antenna..... I may have blown a fuse or something when I was moving wires in the drivers side kick-panel looking at the headlight dimmer switch. I think I should have stayed in bed today....!
....does anyone know which is the MAIN FEED for power to the door locks/windows?...then I can try checking backwards from the doors to see what I can find....the windows and locks worked great till just a few hours ago!...right after the headlights decided to again work! I am thinking its a bad wire in the area of the left-side (Drivers) kick panel...its a rats nest of wires under there!!!
Dan Melnik