Re: IML: triple-stripe-whitewalls (radials): 1967

Re: IML: triple-stripe-whitewalls (radials): 1967

Hello: Last year I bought a set of tripple whitewalls From Coker Tire. Wide White, Narrow white, Wide white. I understand that these were used by G. Motors.
I checked all tire company's who handles the old tire lines and coker was the only one who had tripple white walls. I can't remember but I believe they were around $150.00 each + shipping. I have them up on the shelf for one of my Convertables when finished. By the way I bought a set of Calipers yesterday for $119.00 each from Murrys Auto Parts Store yesterday in Toledo, Ohio + Tax + tax on cores. and these were remam. by Calipers on line that Kenyon talks about. This Caliper company is locted north of Detroit, Mich. Thought you might like to know.
Best wishes every body
Ben H. Larick from Ohio

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.