Re: IML: Fwd: Title question

After they send me the title, I'll call them and see if I can get it fixed.  Y'all have given a lot of encouragement to tell the state that my title is mistaken.  One would think, that as many cars are out there, they would have considered it.  What if I was titling a Kaiser or a Studebaker, or a Nash?

Timothy Callaway
1965 Crown 4-door

See what's free at AOL.com.