Re: IML: Fwd: Title question

just as well I am not in the states as I would confuse the issue further as my Imperial is a Chrysler, made before Imperial was a brand.... just a model name
Chrysler imperial L*80.

In the UK mistakes are altered free.... as long as the DLVC'S Computer can cope, sometimes body styles cannot be accomodated

regards

Nigel Plant