IML: '61 & '62 Imperial parts

My friend Gary, the owner of the "Rust Farm" is getting pressure to clear his land of old cars.  Specific to the list are 2 '61 Crown 4dr Southamptons and 1 '62 Crown 4dr Southampton.  One '61 has a rebuildable 413, (Jon Barr has expressed an interest in the transmission) and the '62 has a 413 that had the heads redone before it was parked, is complete, spins but I couldn't get it to start.  The grill is more or less spoken for to a member with a '62 convertible in BC (we've corresponded, but I'm going to have to plow through my e-mails to get his name), but the rest of the car is there and pretty complete.  If anyone is interested in the rest, contact me off list at jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx .  The bodies on all three cars are in pretty good shape, though the '62 has rust through on the floor pan.
I'm in a little bit of a bind for time as I'm remodeling my house to move my 94 year old mother in, but I'll try to get parts from the cars as time permits.

Jim L. on OR