Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 1:41 AM
Subject: IML: Looking for plating company in Northern CA

Hi All,
     I live up in Red Bluff CA. close to Redding. Does anyone recommend a good plating company. I heard their is one in Stockton. Any in Southern OR? I've searched the web and would rather get one through a recommendation from good experiences. Thanks in advance.

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff. CA.
1959 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan
(Penny)