Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

Re: IML: Ripped off in Wyoming, but lived to tell about it!

I have reported him to the state of Wyoming, Rent a Wreck and my insurance company.  Some how it will work out.  I truly believe in what goes around comes around.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

webmaster <stephen844@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would report this to his state consumer protection division.  Most states have this, and I wouldn't let him get away with this.  If you paid by credit card, make sure he didn't add additional charges after you left town. I would cancel the old card and get a new account, someone that dishonest is capable of anything.
Just be thankful that he didn't put you up in his motel!  You and your wife at least survived to tell the story.  Isn't there a horror movie with a similar tale, but without survivors?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net