Re: IML: power window motors

Hi To All: I've Fixed 2 of the Motors in My 4-Door 62 Custom.  Open Up the Door Panel "Carefully" And the Motors Come Out Easy.  Open Up the Motor & Clean Up the Brushes + Brush Holders With a Electric Motor Cleaner. Then Polish Up the Pick Up in the Armature.Use Very Fine Carbide Cloth (800 Grit).  Grease the Bushings Lightly. You Won't believe How Fast They Can Go. Once Again CAREFULLY!   The REAL Fun is Reassembling It !   Take Your Time !  Good Luck !

Dave V.B.
62 Oyster White Southampton

See what's free at AOL.com.