Hi,
You said the emblems are 3 feet long, when I think you meant 3 inches long.  These are available from Emblemagic Co http://www.emblemagic.com/

Mark Speizer
1957 Crown Convertible (in restoration)
1957 2dr Crown Southhampton

MarcoloP@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi group,

Been plucking away at trying to get my 57' 2 door hardtop back on the road again. Took one door panel apart and found myself re-doing the entire Interior. Glutton for punishment, but it looks great!!  Just got the 392 all adjusted and runnning great. Ready to get her on the open road, but am looking for a few small pieces of interior trim. Was wondering if someone could help. The dashboard was recovered and I painted all the heater trim grates to match new updated color. (matched original color silver, but sun had faded lots of parts) I do not know what to call these pieces so I will take a stab at it. The plastic trim piece that covers the dash panel gap up to the windshield. It has a metal spacer that connects the two pieces right by the rearview mirror. On either end, the plastic crown emblems are attached. each piece is capped with a metal trim cover by the leading edge of the door. I believe four screws hold them in place to the dash panel. They are about three feet long, two piece arrangement. One for left side and one for right side. They are a hard plastic cover. Mine have seen better days with the sun fade and a few screw holes that have been enlarged by prying fingers. I was wondering if anyone know where to get such a creature, was the 57-59 the same, does it matter for two door or four door, was it only on imperial crown models? Just a few questions if anyone could help. I will take any color as I can dye them or wrap in vinyl to match interior. Would like original look if possible. If all else fails, I could wrap the originals in a very thin vinyl to cover. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you guys again.

Ryan
1957 Black 2 Door Hardtop Crown

See what's free at AOL.com.