Re: IML: Re:66LeBaron-Pwr windows/locks....my fault!

Re: IML: Re:66LeBaron-Pwr windows/locks....my fault!

Hi Chris....how are things with you there ???.....after sending the last email to the Iml, i did some more checking and believe you are right...I still need to try and isolate the WIRE from the actualy TRUNK LOCK and see if that will clear any of the trouble. Its something that will definitely keep me busy and (hopefully) out of trouble for a while!!!
Thanks again for the email!
Dan

---- Chris Hawkins <imperial1966@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

THe green wire is possibly the power feed for the
power trunk release.

Chris H.