Re: IML: Check out a car for us? PDX area

Re: IML: Check out a car for us? PDX area

Michael,
   Jim Lorenzen is doing most of it, but he will porobably need
assistance in moving the car from Vancouver to PDX temporary
storage should tha car prove to be in the condition in which the
seller sys it is.  He has scheduled to meet the seller tomorrow @
10:30 am in Vancouver @ the seller's home.  I know that you said
you might not be available until Sat, but just in case.  Give me
a Call 1-877-628-9165 (toll free) or reply to this.  I do value
members' opinion on cars and I want to thank you in advance for
speaking up.

Æyn
Tucson AZ