From: Tim Durrer
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:49 PM
Subject: IML: '73 Exhaust

Sorry, I hit the wrong button. Disregard the previous
message.

Hello everyone,

With the recent discussion on exhaust I thought now
would be a good time to ask my questions regarding the
subject. I need to replace the exhaust on my '73 from
at least the muffler back. The car currently has the
resonator substitute pipe installed that is falling
apart.

I want to replace the muffler and install a new
resonator and tail pipe. Mieneke does a good job of
this in my area and comes highly recommended. My
questions are:

1. Does anyone know what I should tell them to install
in the way of a quite resonator and muffler. I know I
need 2 1/4 inch pipes but does anyone have part
numbers for them?

2. Next year my plan is to rebuild the engine. Should
I tell them to install new from the manifolds back or
wait until the engine work is done?

Thanks,

Tim Durrer
'73 Blue Sky