IML: 1959 Imperial Swivel Seat Problem with center arm rest

IML: 1959 Imperial Swivel Seat Problem with center arm rest

I have a problem with the seats swiveling out all the way.  It seems like they only go half way and then hit a bolt in the center arm rest.  I think that the original bolt or screw has been replaced with a hex bolt that is just big enough to have the chrome inside rear corner bar strike the bolt.  Is this the case or do all of these seats act this way?  If I am in need of the replacing the hex screws who has a spare set to sell that is correct?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net