Re: IML: Speedometer/Odometer Repairs on a 64 Imp

Re: IML: Speedometer/Odometer Repairs on a 64 Imp

Dave,
   Have you checked the speedometer cable? Removing the
instrument cluster is a daunting task.  I need to have the
speedometer on my 75 repaired AND to top it all off the
speedomter in it now is a replacement unit as there is a sticker
on the side that it was replaced by CHRYSLER.

Æyn & Patrick