IML: Please Welcome Vikki Shaw

New Subscriber(s): Vikki Shaw
Email Address is: silent.thunder@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Valley Center, Kansas

Car(s) owned: 1982 Imperial, Limited Frank Sinatra Edition. Blue with blue interior. 2 Door Hardtop.

Self-Introduction: Hi, Owned my 82 Imperial Frank Sinatra limited edition since 2002. Made the mistake of letting my husband drive it for too long. Hoping to one day have completely restored. It's still running strong and has 185,000 original miles on it. The only thing that I can see that is not original is the radio.
Nice to meet all of you!
Vikki Shaw