RE: IML: old speackers

Tyler,

A quick web search turned up the following:

http://www.speakerreconing.com/

http://www.simplyspeakers.com/16reconing.htm

http://www.speakerdoctor.com/

There are many others out there.  For me personally, speakers are like tires.  The technology over the past 40 years has made the newer product far superior to the older product.  I’ve gone the route of reconing older speakers in the past and of replacing older speakers with new.  I’ll take the new speakers every time.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht