Re: IML: old speackers

The problem I had when replacing the rear speaker in my '56 was that the modern speaker frames I found were slightly larger than the space available in the cutout in the rear shelf. I finally had to buy an old rear speaker from a '56, (ebay), and have it re-coned. The hole spacing may be OK on a new one, but installing it was a different matter.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"

See what's free at AOL.com.