IML: 59-61 starters available rebuilt from me.

IML: 59-61 starters available rebuilt from me.

Guys,

I can get rebuilt starters for $200 with a $50 core
charge if you're interested.  Might be less for DIY
local, but sure is convenient and you don't have to
wait...

Contact me off-list if interested.  I'd prefer to get
the core in advance to avoid charging and refunding,
but can do it if you have to.

I am in the process of being able to procure/ship
mechanical parts, so if there's something that you
want that's not trim, body, or interior, please write
to me with year and part description.

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills