IML: Please Welcome Keith Nieto

New Subscriber(s): Keith Nieto
Email Address is: keithathon@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Hudson Valley NY

Car(s) owned: 1950 Chrysler Imperial 4 door sedan Admiral Blue...original color I believe was a dark green

Self-Introduction: Hello I live in Newburgh Ny...purchased the above Imperial 2 years ago...drive her occasionally locally... has never been entererd in shows...she needs a bit of rechroming... when I take her out people stop in their tracks...Im asked all the time if she is for sale...she has been well photographed and used in a special family wedding...when we arrived at the church the sun hit the car just right and the waiting crowd was wowed!I have used her in my local art exhibit promotions and when I drive her I feel like Cary Grant and sometimes lana Turner lol depending on the day of the week...She is for the moment named "Margo" after the film "All about Eve" 1950 ...please say hello...Id love to put her to work in the movies...does anyone have any reliable leads to having her used in period films/ Thanks keith! and happy driving