IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4 door hdtp 440 cu/in.

IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4 door hdtp 440 cu/in.

Hello,

Thanks for the replies I got about the rear axle drive shaft removal! I have to be honest and made a mistake describing my 1970 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron. I wrote that it was a 2 door hdtp but it should be a 4 door hdtp. So production numbers must be a bit different for this car. Thanks for the info so far.

Best regards,

Edwin de Bruijn.