Re: IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4-door hdtp 440- cu/in.

Re: IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4-door hdtp 440- cu/in.

You did nothing wrong.
I bought a 4dr 1970, too, so you're in good company.
Those guys that only do fins don't know what they're
missing on our ultra-modern fuselage vehicles.

The only error was on your introduction letter that
said "2dr", and I'm certain everyone here will forgive
you for your extra doors.  I'm not much for coupes,
myself.  Flipping your seat forward to get buddies
into the car isn't all that dignified an action for a
luxury car owner.

We do encourage you to spend some time getting to know
the website and checking out the IMPERIAL REGISTRY,
where you'll have a chance to enter all four doors in
the description and set things straight.  Also
consider doing an AUTObiography on your car with
photos and story about it?

Otherwise, I'd not worry about it much.  Owning such a
"foreign" car in Europe is a special thing and
generates respect from those of us that don't have to
order our wrenches and bolts from overseas!

-K