Re: IML: Buried Plymouth + Imperial Pic

I suspect that the car will be a mess of mold and rust from condensation.  I once found a 1959 Ford in a barn with a wet floor.  The car had been in an accident with only 19,000 miles, it was beautiful except for the entire floor and frame were completely gone and the interior cloth was growing black mold.  Had this been dry storage I am sure the outcome might have been much different.

I do like your 1958 Southampton.  I read somewhere that new Imperials from 1958 on came with a 5 year 50,000 mile warrantee when they were a destinct line of motor cars.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net