Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:03 PM
Subject: IML: electronic wire WOES & questions

I put on the after market under the cap conversion on
my 63 Imp and seem to have it messed up. The car had
not ran in a while so maybe some else is going on?
1. The regulator was smoking- so I took the wire off
2. The car would stop running the key was not turned
to the START position, ran a jumper to the POS post
and it kept running. (could be a dead coil?)
3. Both the battery and the coil were getting HOT

Charles Major
270.791.4139 Moble
208.728.4443 FAX